What advice can you give to someone who wants to start a home-based tutorial service?
We will hire people to tutor in-home. Everything will be handled online with our website and our target market are well-off families. What do we need to know?
- Do we need to register our business?
- How do we beat our competition?
- What are the drawbacks of accepting credit card payments?
- Can we also make the parent of our tutees sign contracts?
- How can I prevent my tutors from starting their own tutorial business and getting my clients?
- What marketing actions should we take in order to properly connect to our market?
- What policies to practice in order to keep our tutors safe?
- How does CRM work with these type of businesses?